Skip to main content

Fascinating Lamps by Calabarte - Pondly

Fascinating Lamps by Calabarte - Pondly:





















'via Blog this'

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your this article and also did get lots of good points from here. thanks for sharing such article here. For the more details you have to do just one click artisan living furniture online store

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    pcsoftz.net
    pcsoftz.net
    Adobe XD Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    SendBlaster Pro Crack
    PortraitPro Crack
    NaturalReader Crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    Bitdefender Internet Security Crack
    Corel PhotoMirage Crack
    Autodesk 3ds Max Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts of the Blog

Social media work for 3 different tile Fabriques but same seller - by Dielli Demjaha

 Hello Sun seekers and Moon lovers! Hello from Kosovo! I am very pleased to present to you this branding of social media for several different Tiles Fabriques that are selled by the same guy/owner. This company is based in Prishtina, the capital of Kosovo and the city where I currently reside. I have went with the a bold company logo at top-left first, to make sure that there is going to be marketing for this company. Secondly I made sure I wrote the title of the Fabrique and the Type of the tile in two different fonts. In these cases are Gotham Bold and Calibri Light. They actually seems to blend very well and doesn't hurt the eye. Thirdly, I did a background for each of the Fabriques and decided to present them a couple of weeks in between, to really show the difference (when I say to presnet them I mean to post them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, which is another work I do for this company.) and so the clients will know the difference between the products (which all of them...

After-effects animation for Riza Ceramika tiles on social media - by Dielli Demjaha

                              Taken from:  Youtube.com Greetings from Kosovo, from the capital of the Country which is Prishtina. Working mainly with Adobe suite for such a long time, I had the time to share this amazing work done for Riza Ceramika (on instagram @rizaceramika) for both platforms Facebook and Instagram. I spend the time designing this wonderful Video Animation and Static Social media Photo post for the client. The client was very happy when he saw the results, eventhough its short but as we know , in the social media platforms videos are replayed automatically, and the best timing for a video post, especially for story is mainly 15 seconds standard, so don't try to surpass that timing when you make any videos with After effects for Story (instagram; Facebook) or Fleets (Twitter). One other important thing is the canvas or the borders of the image or even video which should be 1...

Graphic Design #02