Skip to main content

Social media work for 3 different tile Fabriques but same seller - by Dielli Demjaha

 Hello Sun seekers and Moon lovers! Hello from Kosovo!

I am very pleased to present to you this branding of social media for several different Tiles Fabriques that are selled by the same guy/owner. This company is based in Prishtina, the capital of Kosovo and the city where I currently reside. I have went with the a bold company logo at top-left first, to make sure that there is going to be marketing for this company. Secondly I made sure I wrote the title of the Fabrique and the Type of the tile in two different fonts. In these cases are Gotham Bold and Calibri Light. They actually seems to blend very well and doesn't hurt the eye. Thirdly, I did a background for each of the Fabriques and decided to present them a couple of weeks in between, to really show the difference (when I say to presnet them I mean to post them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, which is another work I do for this company.) and so the clients will know the difference between the products (which all of them are from the same place, Italy) and also the selling party ( the company) might be easier for them to recognize and identify the tiles that the clients are interested for.

Below you have the 4 examples of some primal tiles I have posted throughout the months that I have been social media managing the Facebook page. What I have noticed in these works, is that they tend to have all the ingredients a modern design /post should have, in my opinion. That is a good fact which covers up the Idea of boosting financially in the company and finding ways and different tacticues of revenue in your company. Because when the demand will rise and people will want what they see on the product presentation, you know that you have done a really good design, and good design pays the price!







Comments

  1. For flooring, Vitrified tiles are the best bet since they are durable and can withstand heavy traffic. For walls, you can choose either ceramic or porcelain tiles as they are non-porous or do not absorb stains. For outdoors it's best to opt for either matt finish or anti-skid tiles to avoid slips. Slating

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts of the Blog

Codex Seraphinianus - Book review and download link

Download link:   Codex Seraphinius ebook .pdf Codex Seraphinianus* Book by Italo Calvino and Luigi Serafini Codex Seraphinianus, originally published in 1981, is an illustrated encyclopedia of an imaginary world, created by the Italian artist, architect, and industrial designer Luigi Serafini during thirty months, from 1976 to 1978. Published:  1981 Authors:  Luigi Serafini, Italo Calvino

The Element Festival - Lukove, Sarande Albania

  The Element is an annual psychedelic music and art festival which takes place in Lukovë Beach, Sarandë, Albania. Since I have had a bit of experience on organizing outdoor festivals, only in my country so far, I took the time to share with the world this phenomenal place and phenomenal event organized since a couple of years now from a young organizations and labels movement. The Festival takes places in Lukove, South Albania and the place is simply amazing. You can find a lot of olive trees, mediterrean archipelagos and beautiful sea-views. The road to The element is first to the city of Sarande, crossing Albania in the middle, and then locating Lukove (about 20 minutes from Sarande city.)  The festival is going to be held from 18-23 August and for the tickets and early bird tickets visit Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2476317355977758

Flavorwire » The 10 Best Books of the Year (So Far)

Flavorwire » The 10 Best Books of the Year (So Far) : #1 The Orphan Master’s Son , Adam Johnson (January 10) Johnson’s epic adventure takes us on a lush, terrifying journey through North Korea, the characters perfectly balanced between looming danger, sometimes of their own creation, and a deep humanity infused with hope. We follow Jun Do — a tunnel expert trained by the regime — as he transforms from childish pawn of the system to professional kidnapper to rival of Kim Jong Il, whom he opposes in order to save the love of his life. #2 Half-Blood Blues , Esi Edugyan (February 28) A 2011 Man Booker Prize finalist, those of us in the states finally got our paws on a copy of Edugyan’s brilliant second novel this year. The fiery novel chronicles the trials of the Hot-Time Swingers, a legendary multi-racial jazz ensemble caught in the mania on the eve of WWII. The story is as fascinating as they come, and Edugyan’s prose sizzles and pops like the best jazz track you’ve...